Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

小悪魔ageha May 2013 + 小悪魔ageha June 2013~

I got a new issues of 小悪魔ageha in the mail yesterday. 

小悪魔ageha May 2013~


I got a bag for makeup brushes in this issue. 




I love all Himena's outfits on this side. She is always so pretty and I want to have all her clothes! TwT


I love Himena's makeup!~ 

小悪魔ageha June 2013~


With this issue got I a small bag(?) from Ank Rouge. It is for jewelry like necklaces, earrings and rings!~ 
I love it. Now it's easy for me to take my jewelry and I don't have to be afraid of dropping them. 
ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ わーい 





2 comments:

  1. Aww how nice :)
    I really love Ageha :3
    And thank you so much for following me <3

    ReplyDelete

Frangipani Flower