Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Sunday, October 13, 2013

小悪魔ageha October 2013~

Hi Princesses!~

I got a new issue of 小悪魔ageha in the mail this week. 
With this issue comes a makeup-bag from Cecil McBee.


The makeup bag is so soft!~ *-*










And I also want to tell you that It's hard for me to update the blog. I don't really know why, when I try to upload pictures here on Blogspot take it so loooong time. I hope it will be better soon. I miss to blog and I love it so much but just now it is so hard. I don't know if it depends on my computer or network. I will soon post the blogpost about Harukacon 2.0 - The convention I was on in the beginning of September~

Chu~


1 comment:

  1. oooh so cool! *-* I'm looking forward to read your post about the Harukacon!

    ReplyDelete

Frangipani Flower