Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

小悪魔ageha November 2013~

Hi Princesses!

Today I'm gonna show you some pictures of 小悪魔ageha November 2013~!
I took the pictures some weeks ago but have not had any time to show them before.
And the December issue is on the way to me..

With this issue it comes a makeup bag from Liz Lisa~!





And Himena makeup~! I love her so much, she inspire me.

Halloween makeup (I know Halloween is over but for some it's Halloween every day!)



Halloween outfits~!

That's was all I wanted to show you from this issue. I almost post pictures from all my issues I got.  
Do you like when I post them or you think it is boring? I just like to share it with you~
Chu~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frangipani Flower