Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tamagotchi 4U+ ♡


Hello~!

Today I'm gonna show you my Tamagotchi 4U+ that I got last week.
I haven't had the time to blog about it until now because I have been sick - had influenza.
I'm still little sick tho but not that much so I have to stay home from my work/internship.

The package~

The package came really fast and it was well packed, which is a really big + !

I choosed the baby pink one and it came with a charm strap~

I love the design on the box! Gonna save it!


Manuals~


It came with two batterys from Toshiba~

It's so pretty~!! ♡♡




Together with my old Tamagotchi from 2004, I got it when I was 12 XD
It works still but needs new batterys~

Tamagotchi 4U+ came out 2014 so it's 10 years between these two.

The Tamagotchi 4U+ has color display~

This is how my Tamagotchi looks at the moment.
She is 7 days/years(?) now. 
Sometimes she turns really fat so I have to play with her much so she get fit again.
The other day I hadn't so much time for her so she packed her bag and ran away.
She moved in a tent out in the park.
It took not that long until she changed her mind and moved back home again.

This is all characters you can have on Tamagotchi 4U+

So that was all about my Tamagotchi for now.
I have start to collect Tamagotchis now and I already have two more on the way
so they will come in the mail soon. ^^
As you already may now, I collect Toys.
I have a collection of Monster High, Ever After High, My Little Pony, Polly Pocket,
Sailor Moon and now Tamagotchi! :3
(I have other kinds of Toys too but not that much of it so I can't call it collection yet..)
I think it's nothing wrong with collecting Toys as an adult. 
It's a Hobby of mine and I may start to collect other toys too soon.
I'm mostly into 80s and 90s toys because of childhood~! 

Do you collect any toys or another item? Tell me.. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frangipani Flower