Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Monday, May 23, 2016

Fairycon'16~ ✩ (1-3 April 2016)

Hellooo!

This blog post is super late, I know!
But better late than never.
Lately I haven't had the time for my blog because.. I dunno(?)

Well, let's start with the post!

2 april me, my boyfriend and Karna went to Fairycon'16 in Kalmar (Sweden).
It took about 2~2,5 hours for us to arrive in Kalmar with car.
I haven't been at many conventions but this con was good and cozy.
Not that much people which is great because I don't like when there is too much people.
(I'm not used to it and there is some more reasons, but I don't want to talk about it atm..)

I took some selfies in the car so here is a selfie-bomb~

And my outfit:

I had to change the shoes after a while on the Con because the shoes wasn't comfy.

Me and Karna. (Picture from her Instagram)

The cafeteria CaFéiry~

Ramune and Koala~

Mirror selfie on the toilet.
The wristbands for the convention was boring.. (the blue one)
After a while we left the convention for lunch.

We ate Sushi at Kama Sushi. Yum~

Then we went back to the convention and I could finally take a picture
of my favorite cosplay at this convention~

A Stormwind guard from the game World of Warcraft!!!!

Then there was time to look at the Cosplay contest!
So here is a picture bomb (I know the quality sucks but I upload them anyway!)

After the Cosplay contest we went home.


Here is my loot from the con:

Two manga books/pockets~ (second hand)

a Mew plushie~

My Melody plushie~

Two My lille ponys~ (second hand)

Toothless~ (second hand)

Bookmarks. Aww Baymax!!

So that was all for now.
I know I'm bad at updating but I will try to be better.
I have more upcoming blog posts: some reviews, a haul and a personal post.
Stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. Wow i love your pretty blog! *^ ^* Its so nice to see a gorgeous Gyaru still actively posting too! I will be sure to keep checking back!
    Absolutely love your style! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you!! ^0^
      I'm glad that you like my blog, I will try to update more often. <3

      Delete
  2. I am loving your blog! I wanna try Hime Gyaru too! You are so lovely, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Frangipani Flower