Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Thursday, April 11, 2013

小悪魔ageha - Mars 2013~

I got a new issue of 小悪魔ageha today. It comes with a toilet bag from GladNews.

Close-up pic of the Gladnews toilet bag~

And finally are my favorite model of 小悪魔ageha back again after she got her baby. Himena Ousaki!~
She is so cute and I love her style so much. 小悪魔ageha is more funny with her! 




I love Himena Ousaki's outfits on this page. I can not wait until I get what I have ordered from her collection Princess Melody!~ \(^0^)/ 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you're so cute and your blog is kawaii :3
    How come you don't have tons of followers?
    I'll follow from now on ^_^

    www.meetingkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^0^/
      I don't know :3
      Oh, thanks~ ^_^

      Delete

Frangipani Flower