Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Saturday, April 13, 2013

PSY - GENTLEMAN~

This is PSY's new song. I don't really know what I think about it yet .. but it is pretty well, right? 
Right now I can at least say that It is not better than PSY's last song Gangnam Style.. I think this song will stay in my brain and playlist for a while but I'm going to be sick of it after a while. The video is okay, a bit crazy as all his other music videos. I laughed a little when I saw that they were playing Candy Crush (a Facebook game) in the video. Everyone I know has become addicted to the game. I'm addicted to it and I got my boyfriend to play it and he is a bit addicted to it now too. ^_- 

What do you think about PSY's new song and video?

1 comment:

  1. Vad roligt att du tyckte om novellen.
    Skall fortsätta skriva på den, skall nog lägga upp nästa kapitel imorgon! =)

    ReplyDelete

Frangipani Flower