Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lazy Sunday with my Rokkugal~

Hi Princesses!


How has your day beenMy Sunday has been a little different than my Sundays usually are. I usually stay home and take it easy like Playing games, reading blogs and read the dumb shit on G_S. ^_-


Today have I spent some time with Susse again. We have some Pink Coffe Latte with Cupecakes and cookies! Yummy~

We sunbathed (I need some tan) and talked a lot. 
We also plan a little bit about what we will do on Tuesday~
After a while it was too hot to be outside in the sun so we went in to take something to drink and played some Mario Party 8 on Wii. I love Nintendo-games and have done this since I was a little child. Hehe~
I went home now and I planning for play some Grand Fantasia or Maple Story now.


And I don't have any Outfit-pictures from today, I only wear laceshorts and a camisole today~ 
Sorry for that ; __ ;

Chu~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frangipani Flower