Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Small Taobao Haul~

Hi Princesses!~

I have finally got my new dress and hairbow-set from Taobao. I love my new dress so so so much. I ordered it for a upcomming event, "Tosia"~

The Parcel~

Everything together~

The Dress front~ Waaah, it's so so beautiful!

The Dress back~ It is so cute. The dress is so cute on me, so beautiful and puffy. It suits me fine and It is my favorite dress so far!~

The Hairbow-set! It's so cute and really Hime-ish. Finally have I more Hime accessories. I noticed that this set is little different from the shop pictures. The small bow should be on the pearl charm instead of the rose.. but  I don't care so much. It's cute and it was cheap!~

That was all! ^_^ And I can't wait to wear my new dress and the hairbow-set~

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress <3 I have similar, but long sleeve.
    This hair accessories looks like from LP :] So beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The accessories you bought are so pretty!!!!!! *-*
    You have to take a picture with you wearing them !
    http://darkyberryish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Frangipani Flower