Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

School~

Hi Princesses!

How are you? I hope fine.
Yesterday began I School, we have not do so much specially these two first days. Only learnt to know each other and eaten a good "Swedish fika" at Café Mandeltårtan. I love this café because it is so romantic and cute, this was my second time I eat there. It's fun at school so far and the time flies when you're there. I can not wait until tomorrow~

Tea and Cinnamon bun, yum!~

Me after school today~

Oh, and tomorrow I've got hopefully my money so I can pay my bills, buy necessities and buy a ticket for the convention Harukacon 2.0~
And now then I wrote Harukacon remembered I that we have a girl in the class from Tokyo/ Japan and is named Haruka. XD

Well, I'm gonna watch the new episode of Pretty Little Liars (PLL) now and then sleep, good night!~

7 comments:

  1. You and your blog are soooo cute *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nanaki!
    You're lookin' beautiful as always!
    Enjoy yourself at Harukacon and have a great time!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Кeep on ωriting, greаt job!

    my websitе - taobao wig store

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You are so beautiful! <3 What lenses do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!~ Thank you so much <3 I use TA-62 Grey (Vassen)~
      [http://nanakikaw.blogspot.se/2012/08/ta-62-grey-vassen-circle-lens-review.html]

      Delete

Frangipani Flower