Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Yumetenbo Haul~

Hi Princesses!~
Last week received I my new clothes that I have ordered from Yumetenbo, yaay!

Everything is so pink, cute and sparkly!~

The first thing I ordered is this cute Camisole in color White x Pink. I need more cute hime uppers. So this cute Camisole is perfect for HimeKaji Outfits!~

The next thing is this cute Princess Bolero in color Pink x White. I want to order more cute Boleros just now. They make Hime Outfits complete!~

Front~

Back~

The third thing I ordered is a pair Overknee Boots in color Pink. Waah, I love them so so much!~

And last but not least. One Chiffong Hime dress in Pink. You can not have too many dresses. But I find that I don't have so many dresses. I need and want more!~

Front~

Back~


That was all. Thank you for reading my Haul~

7 comments:

  1. What a cute haul! I love all the pink and the bows <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog and haul!
    I was wondering what app do you use to deco your photos and where did you get your My Melody bag from? I've been hunting down a reliable store but to no avail. =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. wut, vilken annan ronneby blogg? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaha, det är min kusins blogg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ååå vad fina kläder ♥
    Asså jag vill med kunna handla från taobao m.m men jag fattar aldrig hur man gör. Och när jag söker på saker (på engelska och kinesiska) kommer det knappt fram något T___T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, those are so gorgeous, especially that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeej~ Har inte hälsat på din blogg på en evighet eftersom jag haft sån himla bloggtorka! Hur är det med dig? Allt väl?! :D <3

    SUPERSÖTA kläder. Är typ helt kär i klänningen *.*

    ReplyDelete

Frangipani Flower