Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kawaii International #10 (KAWAII.I)~

I want to share the new episode of Kawaii International with you. To you who missed it this weekend. It took me almost two days to fix the clip. Hope you like it.~

Kawaii International #10 (KAWAII.I)


Previous episode (#9 Tokyo's DOKUMO Models & You!) Himena Ousaki participated in can be found in the playlist. Gaah, I love her! Sitting and smiling like a .. idiot? or something every time I see her.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new reader of your blog!

    Also, I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! (^-^)

    http://thecrescenthour.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ^^


    恵美より ♥
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sv: Det är mer om jag skulle dansa & tjäna pengar, då måste jag ha tillstånd att dansa på en sådan plats. :)
    Men jag tror eftersom jag dansar framför kameran eller för min egen skull så tror jag om polisen skulle se mig & jag förklarade det så tror jag dom hade förstått. :)
    Vet inte om sådant är bara i min stad!

    ReplyDelete

Frangipani Flower