Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Alba Rosa Haul~ ♡

The other day I finally got my package with my Alba Rosa Items.
Recently I have completly fall in love with the brands Alba Rosa and d.i.a.
I got all my items second hand and for a really good price.
I want to buy more already.. and fill my closet with Alba Rosa!~  ♡


The package~

Top

Camisole. Front

Back

Close up. It's glitter in the print aaaaah~ ♡

Top. Front

Back

Bracelet

Aaaand...


a pair of shoes!

They came in a nice bag~


They are so pretty, love them!!



And I got some gifts from the sellers too:




My Melody!



That was all~

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is the cutest thing ever and everything is so pretty! The little flower mascot reminds me of the tropical pink orchid flower emoji so much :D *heart eyes* following you on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

Frangipani Flower