Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Makeup & Beauty Haul~ ♡

Hello~

I'm already back with a new blogpost and haul.
This time a makeup and beauty haul.
These are my recent gets when it comes to makeup and beauty products.

Face sun lotion from Hawaiian Tropic~

Lip gloss from Hawaiian Tropic~
Hawaiian Tropic is my favorite brand when it comes to sun protection.

Glitter 'eyeshadow' from Wet n Wild.

Eyelashes from Depend~

Eyelashes (Iconic) from House of Lashes~
They are so so pretty! I can't wait to try these on.

a Tangle Teezer, I finally have one!


Eyeshadow quartet (07 Tropical garden) from Isa Dora~


Eyeshadow quartet (02 Pink dream) from Isa Dora (it was on sale)~


Miss Manga Punky Mascara (it was on sale)~


Eye brow products from Eylure (it was on sale).
I need to be better to do my eye brows and I have heard good things
about the brand Eylure before so I want to try these products out.

Perfume from Dolce & Gabbana (it was a gift when I bought makeup)

Red haircolor from Schwarzkopf. (I colored my hair with this today, pictures soon)

That was all for this post.
See you in my next post! ^^

1 comment:

Frangipani Flower