Hi and welcome to my blog! ♔ Gyaruギャル ♔ Fashion ♔ Makeup & Beauty ♔ Sewing ♔ Gaming~

Monday, July 4, 2016

My 'recent' Toy & Gyaru gets~!

This blogpost is suuuuper late!
But I want to show you my 'recent' gyaru gets and toys for my collections.
Gonna show you what I have got from the begining of this year til now.. so I didn't buy everything in this post in just one month (I'm not rich.. or Am i? :O )


Gyaru clothes~


A camisole from Bodyline (bought second hand)
I know it's for Lolita but I think it works for Gyaru too~

A hair bow from Jesus Diamante (bought second hand)

Hair bow from Princess Melody (bought second hand)


Skirt from DreamV/ DearMyLove (bought secondhand)

Dress from La Pafait (bought second hand)

Bag from La Pafait (bought second hand)
It's my favorite hime bag!

Facemask with Jewelpets (It was a gift from a seller)

Heels from Jesus Diamante (bought second hand)

Dress from Princess Melody (bought new)


Dress from Sugargloss MA * RS (bought second hand)
I wore this on Fairycon'16.

La Pafait (replica?) necklace (bought second hand)

Camisole from DreamV/ DearMyLove (bought second hand)

Offbrand top (bought second hand)

Offbrand knit top (bought second hand)



Camisole from D.i.a (bought second hand)
This is my first d.i.a item~



Offbrand 'Agejo' dress (bought second hand)

MA * RS clip (bought second hand)

D.i.a belt (bought second hand)

D.i.a leopard moon belt (bought second hand)
I bought both d.i.a belt together for a really good price~

Skirt with garter set from Sugargloss MA * RS (bought second hand)

MA * RS top~ (bought second hand)

MA * RS skirt~ (bought second hand)

MA * RS skirt~ (bought second hand)

Knee socks from MA * RS (bought second hand)

MA * RS socks (bought second hand)

Alba Rosa top~ (bought second hand)
This is my first Alba Rosa item~


Dress from Liz Lisa (bought second hand)
(I plan to sell it..)

Dress from Princess Melody (bought new)

Nerd & Toy gets~


Manga~

Polly Pocket~


3 x Tamagotchi

Pokémon cards. It's the 20 Anniversary box.
(Plan to do a separate post about my pokémon cards)

More Pokémon cards (800 cards bought second hand for a good price)

Pokémon deck box~

Figurine for my Sailor Moon collection~

For my Nintendo collection~

More Mangas (bought second hand)
I'm so glad that I found these old W.i.t.c.h and Snow Drop books really cheap.

World Of Warcraft comic book and the book Warcraft Durotan.

Cute porcelain boxes(?) found at my work~

Not a nerd thing but I found this cool sports bra at my work.
New in package ofc. (got it for free)

So that was all for this post.
 Which is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Omg so many beautiful things! And what are those W.I.T.C.H. books?? Are they graphic novels???
    Kieli~<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful things <3 I'd buy most of the toys myself :D
    So cool you like W.I.T.C.H. I loved it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Frangipani Flower